Trade and overseas expansion
- identification of suppliers in different countries with capacity to supply large volumes of generic products at competitive prices.
- Negotiating the terms of sale and delivery of products.
- Financing and assurance of payment to the supplier-exporter.
- Managing logistics and transport.
- Managing customs and barriers of international trade.
- Distribution and sale of the products through its retail network.
Why Choose SANA?
Sales agents will often sell products and services from more than one supplier.
Trade operations provides support to validate and coordinate import/export transactional requirements, ensures pre-transaction regulatory requirements are fulfilled, using a deep knowledge and understanding of global trade compliance operations practices and procedures.
The buying agent represents and buy a specific kind of products within a specific territory, which can be a country or multiple countries.
Business road map
For businesses comprising of multiple departments, a roadmap prevents individual teams from being siloed off by clearly outlining the business’ future and each department’s role in upcoming growth.
The function of a distributor is to engage wholesalers and retailers in order to sell the products to end users.
Offers an incredibly diverse range of Services and activities for everyone in Oil Seeds , cosmopolitan setting in corporation companies.